Monday, April 05, 2010

I'm Knitting!

I know! I can hardly believe it myself.

I went to Vegas with my mom and two Aunts last weekend and knew that I would need something to do on the long road trip. I have plenty of wips to choose from, but finding the exact right one was a bit of a challenge. I didn't want to have to deal with dpns, so all the hats I have on the sticks were out. I didn't really want to have to deal with a chart, but wound up bringing the Waves of Grain scarf along for the trip.

I had quite a few issues with the first half of the scarf, but after casting on I made quite a bit of progress and haven't had to frog my work too much. I'm almost positive that I jinxed myself with that last statement.

I'm going to try to dedicate some serious time to finishing this half and getting this project out of my hair. Wish me luck!