Monday, January 24, 2005

It's always something...

It's only three weeks into my blogging life and I've decided to change my 'look'. It took me quite a while to fix it all up, but I think that I like this set up a lot better. I kept getting depressed when I'd see the same old template everywhere. I want to be an internet individual!

The weekend's gone and I'm faced with another work week. Bitch bitch, moan moan...it's no different from anyone else, huh?

My projects are coming along...although I was sidetracked when I received a birth announcement from a friend of mine. She had her baby on the 11th of this month, which means I should have finished her projects...um...two months ago? I wanted to make her something special, but time isn't on my side since the baby is already here. OOPS!! I just couldn't find something baby-ish that excited me [strangely enough, all the stuff I'm excited about is in my size. How does that happen?]. I did knit some super adorable ducky fingerpuppets. They're reeeeealllly cute and since the couple had a ducky joke between them during their courtship, I made a Papa, Mama and Bebe duck. I wanted to knit something else to go along with the puppets, but my stash wasn't cooperating with the patterns I liked...I took it as a sign pointing to "work on your tank...work on your tank...", so I gave up the notion of baby items for now. Speaking of the tank, it's shaping up beautifully, as is the Hearten sweater. Oh those Rowan patterns! I am now in love with the All Season Cotton book. I can't wait to make this pattern, called Cruise [I'm sorry, that fringe is out of control! That's like 5 balls of yarn alone!]. I'm too excited to say the least, but I've got to finish at least one of my two current projects before I start this one. It's so hard being good!



More pictures to come...