Thursday, January 27, 2005

It's the tedium that gets me down.

It's Thursday! I'm a little concerned...I have my acting class tonight. We aren't working on our scenes, instead we've been assigned to perform two 3-minute 'scenes'. The first scene is to be 3 minutes from our scene character's life...just whatever we instinctually feel they would do with their time. The second 3 minutes is from our own life. Whatever it is that we do with our time. It should be interesting. I've thought about it, but haven't really planned to do anything in particular. What I did think about is calling out from work today. Even though I fell asleep at 9 last night, I still feel a little cloudy. Maybe I should have given both things a little more thought...instead of being here, I'd be home preparing for tonight's class. I guess I'm just going to fly by the seat of my pants and see what happens. 3 minutes can be a long time when one is left to one's own devices with no direction.

Nothing new in my knitting realm. I'm still plugging away on my projects. I need to measure my Hearten's armhole so I can see if it's time to start binding off! OH THE TEDIUM!!! It will all be worth it when I can wear my cute sweater and my sassy tank. Why does it seem that when I'm looking at other people's blogs, folks seem to be starting a project one day and it's finished two days later? I must be a slloooooooowwwww knitter.

Oh well, time to stop fooling around and get to work. I wonder if my acting skills can get me out of work today so that I can go home. Maybe I'll just call out tomorrow. I guess that means I should start looking sick now....ah, an actor prepares...