Friday, January 28, 2005

Rain, rain go away...

It's raining again! Didn't that song say it never rains in California? I guess I shouldn't complain about a little rain when so many people are snow-bound!

I just have to make it through today and it's the weekend! YIPPPEEEE!

I'm going down to my Sister Smoochy's place tomorrow for some sewing [we're going to padlock her to the sewing machine so she can finish dad's chruch dress/robe-thingy before Lent!] and knitting and grandma and parental-unit visiting fun. Dani might come along...we'll see, she's so busy she might need to rest.

Smoochy has a few of projects she's finished, so I'm going to try to bring along the camera to snap a picture or two and then post them [since I don't have any of my own finished projects, I'll show off hers!]. I don't think she'll mind me showing off her knitting accomplishments.

Only 4 and half more hours and the weekend begins! Thank the Lord!


--Why oh why is Diana, the Weather Pixie dressed in that butterfly hoochie mama outfit and an umbrella? I'm going to have to talk to her about weather appropriate dressing.