Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Happy, happy...joy, joy...

Well it's been a good day. One of the best things was I called out from work. I had an 'eye appointment'. That means I woke up late, went down to Orange County, saw my optometrist cousin, and came back home. I could have gone to work, but why? WHY? I also finished the back of my Rowan Hearten today! Of course, the camera isn't here so I can't take a picture…trust me, it's fab-U-lous! I kinda had to force myself to finish up the rows after the armhole bind-off, but I'm done! That means now I get to start the nightmare k3tog's for the lace section again. I'm not looking forward to that. The joy I felt pulling the back section out 6 times and starting over is unspeakable. Also, I received two super cute e-cards from my Secret Pal. I was going to send SP a thank you e-mail, but then I decided to thank my SP publicly. THANKS so much! I think the chuckle I had eased the ache in my head from my new contacts. Hee Hee, I’ve got a Secret Pal! I’ve got a Secret Pal! My only disappointment today is that I found a mistake in my tank. I don’t know what I did…all I know is that I had to pull it all out to the armhole…right when I was about to bind off for the shoulder! GRRR!!! It went fairly quickly, so I’m not that stressed out about it…it just sucks. I guess I’ll get back to knitting.

On the tube right now:
House of Sand and Fog
I’ve already seen the end, so now I’m seeing the beginning. What I have seen is so moving...

Ben Kingsely - Such an amazing actor! I so appreciate his endless talent.
Shohreh Aghdashloo - She is also incredible. I've been enjoying watching her with Keifer on 24 [I just realized the son in this movie is the son on the TV show!].
Jennifer Connelly - She very good in this movie...much better than The Hulk...grrr...