Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Days off are a good thing...

Cruisin' on Cruise
Example
I thought the 50,000 rows of stockinette would put me to sleep, but actually, I'm enjoying this pattern a lot! Maybe it's the joy I feel working with the All Season Cotton. I finished the back and am now working on the front section...I still have 49,001 rows to go, but it hasn't started to bore me yet. Talk to me next week and we'll see how I feel about it. One thing is for sure, I'll still love my All Season Cotton yarn!

Fun Headband!
Example
I was too excited about the addition to my yarn booty! Last night, all other projects were put aside so that I could make something quick and fun. I thought a head band would be a perfect project. Isn't it cute? Super comfy, doesn't slip out of my Beyonce wig [or my real hair for that matter] and it's too festive!