Sunday, May 15, 2005

Do I have to go back to work tomorrow?

This week was hard. It was my first week back to work after a jet setting month of van travel across the country. I was cool the first few days, but by Friday, I was done. Tired. Over it. My exhaustion added to children who seem to lose their mind when the sun is shining was more than enough to push me over the edge. This weekend was welcomed with open arms.

I started in on the Lace Trim Bolero from Vogue Knittng Summer 05 Edition in the most delicious dark purple Lion's Brand Microspun. I was able to get quite a bit of the back done...I'm hoping to finish it today. I toying with the idea of making the sleeves 3/4 length, but am not really sure if it will look cute or utterly lame.

DAmn, it's only 10 and it's already steaming in the apartment. I may have to make a run for cooler climates...maybe a beach day? Or maybe to the library to suck up their AC? Or maybe I'll just sit here and sweat out some toxins...my very own sauna, how quaint.