Friday, May 27, 2005

LoOooOOOoOoOong weekend!

Today is the last day of work before the long weekend. I need to think of an excuse to get out of here early. We're having the CD Release Party for Vonyse tonight, so I've got to get home, wash the Children of America off my person, make myself cute [What to wear? What to wear??], curl my 'do, and rush over to the venue.

SAT Question #3,857:
If Christie leaves Leimert Part at 4:30pm, travelling north to Hollywood, what percent chance does she have of transforming herself into a Superstarra and getting to the party in Silverlake by 6pm?
A. 50%
B. 78%
C. 14%
D. 0%

Fashionably late is the way to go, don't you think?

Anyway, had another great night at the Stitch N Bitch WeHo last night. I had a chance to chat with Laurie, everyone's favorite Auntie Perl and Crystal, superstar 1st grade teacher, and Laina from the 'West Side!', who is removing herself from the Left Coast in a few days! What a bummer, she's so cool. Hey, we all need a friend in Bean Town, right? I'm sad that we just met and I didn't get a chance to know you bettah!

Anyhow, I guess it's time to get some work done. They fixed the copier, so now I have no excuse for sitting on my ass all day. GrrRrRrrRRrrrRR!!!