Friday, May 20, 2005

T-Tired

I'm in the same boat as Ms. Yarn-A-Go-Go, Rachael. She posted yesterday how tired she was...I think it's catching.

Yesterday after work I rushed home and then made my way over to the Stitch N Bitch meeting over in the WeHo [West Hollywood - for those non-LA folk]. I had been wanting to attend for the longest, but my acting class was a conflict. Since I'm taking a break from classes and since I've been reading how much fun My Crazy Aunt Purl, Laurie, has been having, I decided that I would go this week. It was so much fun! I knitted a little and talked a lot and met some really great people. I'll have to try to rearrange my schedule so that I can attend more regularly.

I ran out of SNB around 9 to get up to Universal City to catch Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith at 10:30. I was kinda surprised that no one in the audience was dressed up, but more than enough people had their lightsabers out and lit [very nerdy are they]. The movie was actually very good [it's relative since the acting in these films is always marginal] and I enjoyed it a lot [Ewan McGregor is one dreamy Jedi Master]. I was actually super punchy [I kept waiting for Samuel L. to drop a Mutha F'er in there somewhere - no such luck] so I was very giggly. Go see the movie...George Lucas needs your $11. He needs it to help him get off the welfare and raise his two adopted kids right. Just kidding. Anyway, once the movie was over, lo and behold, gosh darn it, my watch said 1am! We ran home, got to bed and here I am at 8:50am dealing with the Children Of America.

Thank god it's Friday. My tolerance is low for silliness today.

Lotsa crafty stuff planned for this weekend...none of it knitting. *sob* *sob*