Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's Been A Slow Superstarra-ville News Day

I wish I had something exciting to post, but I don't.
No more finished objects.
No new yarn acquisitions.
Not even a good freak on the bus!

I've been working diligently on Orangina and it does seem to be going a little [very little] bit faster than the first lacey side.
Ariel, the Mermaid Mesh needs to be started over, but I want to finish Orangina first.
I'm ignoring the cries of new projects and impatient yarn because I don't want to get too overwhelmed. I'm trying to finish what I have already started.
Even the sewing machine is sitting patiently, but I don't have any projects for her...I need to see what patterns and fabric I have and see if they still interest me.

My job lets out for the summer months in one more day. Just one last 8 hour shift. I checked out mentally last Friday, so I'm just biding my time until I'm freed. I need a new job anyway.

I have a play date with Smoochy on Friday. She just bought some Knitpicks Shine for Kyoto, and she was ooOOooO-ing and AaaAAah-ing over the phone, so I guess that I'm looking forward to seeing it up close and personal-like. But I have to wait.

I'm venturing out of the house this evening, so maybe I'll be discovered and given a role in the next P.T. Anderson movie because I'm just so perfect for it. Or maybe I'll just see something noteworthy.