Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Nothing new...I promise I won't complain about the heat!

Goddamn, it's hot. That's all I have to say about that.

Thank you to everyone who made such nice comments about my frames. One friend's birthday is August 6th [the day after mine!] and the other is on the 29th. I'm not sure when they'll get them, but it will hopefully be on or around their birthdays. I'll have to be more proactive about making plans to hang. But who wants to venture out in this heat? Damn...did it again.

Knitting is still happening...kinda. Chili Verde is just going to have to wait until October. Unfortunately, it's just too hot [even at 1am, my usual Chili Verde knittng time] to work on. So close, yet so far away. Orangina is still happening too...I'm about 1/2 way through the second lace section. As much as I like this pattern, I really just want it done. I've also picked up and have started working on Kiri again. It was bugging me. I could hear her calling me from under the table where I was trying to have an out-of-sight-out-of-mind relationship with her. No such luck. I'm on the 11th or so repeat and am still on my first ball of yarn! I should have used bigger needles. Oh well...I'm determined to get it done. One day.

I'm going to sit here and swelter now. It's only 11am and I feel miserable. UGH! This heat!