Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Is It Possible?

Ugh. I've finally finished Cable 41.

I love the sweater, but knitting it was certainly trying. Who'd have thought reading the instructions would be so darn important? Not one single part of that sweater was not frogged back at least [but mostly more than] 10 rows and reknitted. Now let's just hope that once it's all sewn together that it's not too tight, because if it is, then you best believe all hell's gonna to break loose.

Seaming tonight and pictures sometime this week. Keep your fingers crossed.


BY THE WAY: Thank you to everyone who gave love and a shout out to my sister Smoochy. She is an amazing knitter and jewelery maker [I'll have to post the stuff she's made for me one of these days], so I appreciate all your kind words. You guys are the best!