Monday, November 28, 2005

Back To Reality

Ugh. Back to work. I won't complain beyond that. The two cups of coffee and Oreos are helping.

I had a great weekend! Getting to hang with my nieces was so nice...they're getting so big and talkative! I love them and can't wait to see them at Christmas. We had a nice Thanksgiving [although as I get older, I'm realizing that nothing beats my mom's Thanksgiving meal...at least to me] and it was great getting to visit with my SIL's family. The family was expanded by 4 Thursday morning, when my SIL discovered that the cat had given birth to kittens. AW. They were really cute, but since I'm allergic, I kept my distance.

We also had a great time in San Francisco...we partied with an Aussie Saturday night and hung out in the city for a few hours yesterday before getting on the road and coming home. Traffic was less than stellar. Boy, do I love/hate roadtrips.

As for knitting, I was able to finish all the parts of the Raglan Baby Sweater [I knitted most of it during the drive up North Wednesday night]...now just comes seaming and knitting up the bands. I'm also attempting to knit a bootie, but I'm not having much success. I'll finish the first one before totally giving up. Maybe I need to try one of the other patterns. I don't think I'm much of a sock/bootie knitter. If I can muscle through it, I'll post some pictures later.

Time to go back to staring off into space.