Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmastime Is Here...

The Holiday Season is very much upon us. I have projects in the works, but right now I'm not going to go on about gifting unto others.

I'm gonna talk about me and what I want.

Now, I think I'm a fairly easy person to buy for...but I think everyone thinks that about themselves. In June I'll see something and say to myself, "I need to remember I want said item for Christmas." Well the other day, Smoochy asked me what was on my wish list and I can't remember a single thing. So, I've been brainstorming and making a list to submit to Santa...stuff that will be exactly what I want without breaking the bank.

Christie's Superstarra Mongo Wish List
in order of want

  1. A swift and ball winder combo from Webs SCORE!!! Already purchased by Smoochy and Mom!
  2. A subscription to Rowan
  3. 4-8 [or more!] balls of Calmer
  4. Actually, any Rowan yarn is a good yarn
  5. The last Rebecca [if I don't break down and buy it for myself before then]
  6. A Denise needle set

I do realize that the cost of some of these items is over what I'd be comfortable with asking someone to spend on me, so I'd almost want a few people to split it. Hell, I'd split the cost with someone. I'd love any feedback or ideas of good additions to the list. Also, if anyone has suggestions of little $10-20 knitting stuffs that I can put on the gift exchange list, that would be much appreciated too.