Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Day The Will Live In Infamy

Although my parents don't read my blog, I'm giving them a Superstarra-ville Shout Out.

45 years ago today, they said 'I Do' and the rest is marital history.

They raised my four siblings and me the best they could and we're all happy, successful and well-rounded folks. They still have moments on getting on each other's nerves, but it never gets in the way of their love for each other. I talked to mom this morning and she just said, it's been 45 years because 'they just don't know any better.' I'm thankful that they don't and that they found each other.

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

It's hard for me to believe that when my mom was my age she had a husband, a house, 5 kids and a dog or two. Geez...I'm stressing about paying rent every month!