Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Destashing Continues...

First off, thank you to all my blogging friends who have been so supportive of me against the forces of Prinicpalis Bitteritis. It is a force to be dealt with and can be as contagious as pink eye on an overactive Kindergarten student.

As far as making it in acting goes, I'm happy to report that this coming Monday, I'm scheduled to get my headshots retaken. YIPEEE!
On a sad note, our short wasn't accepted into Sundance. It's all good though, recognition is on it's way. At least we're headed in the right direction, right? As for me, new headshots = new opportunities! Look out 2006!

As far as knitting goes, I'm almost done with those baby items [that's a whole separate but equal post] and have returned to my regularly scheduled Holidaze knitting.

I saw Knitty's Flora on another blog [I don't remember which one!] and just thought it was the cutest thing! Of course, that meant I had to knit one up myself. It's a very quick pattern...I finished the scarf section in a day and a half and worked up the petals last night and this morning. I'm having a bit of trouble deciphering the next part of the pattern, but I'm going to 'let my mind go and my body will follow.'* This shall be a very sassy gift for my grandma...I figure she can wear it while she's tearing up the streets on her motorized chair. I'm also thinking that I might make a few smaller versions for my nieces what love anything pink. It's such a cute pattern and great for destashing as it only requires a bit of yarn!

*10 points to anyone who can name what movie this come from!