Thursday, December 29, 2005

Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder?

Hey all!

Wow, what a great week and a half! This Christmas has definitely been one of the best I've ever had. Not only did my two brothers come to SoCal with their kids, my oldest sister came out from Texas! It had been about 4 years since my parents have had Christmas with all 5 of their kids! Even visiting friend's homes for Christmas was fun. All in all, a great time was had by all that we spent time with. I hope you all had equally pleasant holiday time with your loved ones.

Did I mention that I finally got my hot little hands on that swift and ball winder? OH THE JOY! I went through my stash and wound almost everything. Even the leftover acrylic from the baby sweater that I made. Good fun. I also received my very own copy of The Sims...now if my CD drive wasn't f'd up, I'd be playing it right now. What a wonderful time waster!

Now New Year's is right around the corner...I hope you all have a great time, stay safe, I can't afford to lose any of my readership. Just kiddin'. Take care and we'll see you next year!

2006, here we come!