Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What's My Motivation? Quick Knits for Holidaze Gifts!

Well, I finished two more projects! Whew! I would go into all the logistics of these two projects, but there's still 3 more to get to before this weekend! Please forgive my horrible pictures...I just didn't have the energy for a big photo shoot today.

This is a scarf for my lovely boss. I hope he likes it. He wanted a super long, thin scarf that had a big cable down the center. I thought the leftover yarn from Cable 41 would be perfect for him, but the yarn and cable was just too bulky. So, although I'm not a huge fan of the Horseshoe Cable, I decide on that one because...well, I had never done it before. And actually, it looks really good. The edges are curling, so I may have to edge stitch it or something, but other than that, I can't wait to give it to him. I hope he likes it.
Secondly, can you believe this is already done? I can't! I almost put this down this afternoon because I was getting a little tired of the stockinette stitch, but I pushed through and it's all done! It's really bright, but i love how the flower turned out. I hope my lucky niece likes it!

Ok...back to the needles, I just realized there are two unscheduled scarves that I need to make...I can't wait to get back to knitting for my favority person...ME!