Monday, January 23, 2006

Tag, I'm It...

It seems as though I've been tagged, so here is Four...

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:

1. TJ Maxx Fitting Room Attendant
2. BriDal Registry Consulant
3. Sales...YAWN
4. Ticket seller

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

1. State and Main
2. I *heart* Huckabees [how am I not myself?]
3. The Princess Bride
4. Boogie Nights

Four Places You Have Lived:

1. Orange County [the OC]
2. Long Beach [the LBC]
3. Los Angeles [the City of Angels]
4. in my skin

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

1. Nip/Tuck
2. 24
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Wire

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:

1. New York City
2. Kingston, Jamaica
3. Indy
4. Hawaii

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Bloglines
2. Superstarra-ville [I *heart* me]
3. Google
4. Work stuff that's really uninteresting

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Italian
3. Mexican
4. Mom's cooking

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:

1. you
2. you
3. you
4. and oh yeah, you too.