Friday, January 20, 2006

You say Clapotis, I say Clapo-tres. Let's call it a FO.

Backstory

Pattern: Clapotis from Knitty...don't you have the link memorized yet?
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in Tahoe colorway gifted from the beautiful Christine.
Needles: Size 4 Addi circular needles
Exposition: Well, everyone knows the pattern, so there's no need going on about how wonderful it is. I can really appreciate variegated yarn this way, but after 3 times, I don't know if I'm going to revisit it again soon. Famous last words, huh? I love this scarf, it's not too wide, and really long--like 82 inches!!! The colors are perfect, I'm just too happy! I should have blocked it, but I just couldn't wait to wear it. Thank God it's been a steady 68 degrees so I can really enjoy it. We SoCal'er are such wimps.

Lastly, I talked to Mama Superstarra yesterday, Snowball's Chance is at the house. Whew!