Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Best Laid Plans...

Remember when I said that I was going to focus on my Spring Break Projects and only then would I return to my regularly scheduled Spring/Summer plan?

Yeah, that didn't happen. I've been working on the one totally unscheduled and frivolous project like a mad woman. Yes, you guessed it.

Miss Sassypants herself.
I'm just past her hips [yes she has hips, just like her mommy] and figure that it's all down here from this point, and she's so beautifully portable, so I might as well just finish her right? Yeah, that's what I thought. Once she's done, I'm enrollling her off to the Nude Nude-ville Nudist Boarding School, because I'm not making any clothes for her for a hot second. THEN, I will get back to my Spring Break Projects and THEN I will get back to my Spring/Summer projects. WHEW! I have to get this all done because waiting in the wings are two super special projects that I can't wait to start!