Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wrap #2

Who's posting a lot? yeah, that would be me.

With Wrap #1 finished and awaiting washing and blocking, I've been in seach of a pattern for Wrap #2. I found this picture on another blog and thought it was really cute. The pattern doesn't seem too hard to figure out. I thought I could use Rowan Cruise as a template and go from there. I was about to start it when I found the pattern for a cute and simple Anthropologie Inspired Wrap on Craftster. The little gem is a quick chunky knit which I started last night and should be able to finish up today. I am going to keep this ribbed shrug in the back of my mind for later. it's just too cute. I wish I could find a picture of the front....I can't tell if there are front panels or if it's just sleeves and a back. Any guesses?

In writing news, I was able to write a skeleton outline and a character breakdown over margaritas yesterday. I think I have a pretty good idea of where I'm going, so maybe I'll just get started today. If I can get this capelet done today, I will definitely will.