Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Prodigal Knitter

Hello Citizens!

I know it's been a week since I've posted, but I know that you all have other stuff to keep you busy. It's not like you're just sitting around your computer waiting for me to post something....right?

Work at the Tragic Kingdom is still going well, I think that I'm finally grasping what's going on and what my part of it is. It only took 3 weeks. Since I am still at this job [and earning a little more $$$t boot], the Children of America will have go on without me.

Crafting of any kind still just hasn't been happening. I've been enjoying the break, actually. Yesterday, I was able to finish getting learning all my lines. Whew! Of course, knowing them when I'm by myself and reciting them when cued are two different things. I still have 3 weeks to get it all together. I should be able to pick up on my knitting again soon...although I think that I am most certainly not going to finish the Butterfly for the Amazing Race's finish line. What a bummer, huh?

I might pick up the needles tonight, or start planning the fall list. Then again, maybe I'll just relax before the start of the work week! See ya!