Saturday, September 23, 2006

Continuing To Be A Slacker...At Least Until Monday

Thanks everyone for your well wishes in the job search. It's been taking a lot of my time, but I continue to be confident that the perfect position is out there. In the mean time, I'm going to make a definite effort to reorganize my life. I have a whole list of things that I've been needing to take care of, but haven't because of work and other commitments. It's almost a relief to have a little bit of time to get all that stuff out of the way. Getting organized will include getting my summer knitting put away and swatching for all the fall stuff. It also means that actual work on any of my fall knitting projects will be delayed for just a little while longer.
Since I haven't had time to start anything new, I'm continuing to work on Rowan's Soul, leftover from summer. It's cabled, so I guess it counts and I can update my progress on the Cable KAL. I just started on the waist increases, so completion of the front shouldn't be too far away. The only bad part is, I have to make the back. Oh well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.