Sunday, November 12, 2006

Long, Lazy, Weekend

It's been a long weekend for me. GF got her two bottom wisdom teeth taken out Friday afternoon, so we've spent the weekend indoors while she heals. It hasn't been so bad, except for her turning on the TV at 2 am in this morning because she couldn't see her medicine bottles on the dresser.

What I have had is a lot of time for knitting and watching the Star Wars marathon on Cinemax. I truly enjoy the 2nd trilogy of movies [A New Hope, Empire, and Return of the Jedi] moreso than the newer ones.

As far as knitting goes, I was finally able to finish the back of the cable wrap! I've started on the left front and am almost done with the 18cm of 2x2 rib. Kill me now. I'm going to get back to it, while Ewan McGregor tries to save the universe. Now if he would only Lightsaber Jar Jar Binks.