Friday, April 13, 2007

Just A Quick Powder

When I blogged earlier in the week that I would have the Powder Jacket done by the weekend, I wasn't really serious. Well I was, but I honestly didn't think that I would get it done.

Well, I am glad to report that I've put the whole thing together [it almost got thrown in the corner when I mistakenly tried to sew the sleeve bottom into armhole...I was like damn, why is this thing all up in my pits?] and since then I've been picoting to my heart's content. This is my first time picoting an edge and I think that I finally figured it out...and totallly love it. They lean a little, but I'm okay with it and think they look every festive and girly.

I even have buttons.

Smoochy and I picked them out when I was searching for buttons for the Apricot Jacket. I love them, in all their brushed pewter goodness, but I'm wondering now if they aren't just a little too big. I guess I'll sew them on and see how I feel about it then.

It's not even done yet and I am so in love with this sweater...