Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Afternoon Slump

Here I am. Temping again. I am thankfully cootie free because I brought a keyboard with me. Nice and clean. No cookie crumbs and god-knows-what-else- lurking between the keys. My finger won't be bitten off by a keyboard shark...nosiree, Bob.

Enough about the cubicle cooties.

I guess I don't have much to update as far as knitting is concerned. I did cast on Sleeve #2 for the Tunic and am in the middle of the lace pattern. I wish I could find a way of knitting in the cubicle. I won't be so bold, since I'm the acting Executive Assistant for the Senior Vice President of Something-So-Important-That-I-Would-Never-Think-Someone-Got-Paid-To-Think-About-Whateveritisyoudo. Not that you would think this girl I'm subbing for takes her position that seriously.

OH I WISH I HAD SOMETHING ELSE TO BLOG ABOUT, BUT I DON'T!

I guess I'll just sit hee and wait until 6, so I can get out of here and get my margarita on.