Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Well it's the big day! Gf and I are going out to play a round of golf to celebrate!

And guess what? I'm going to have a contest! I've never done this before, so bear with me! The prizes are just little somethings, but hell, it's better than little nothings!

Prize #1: An issue of Rebecca Baby & Kids #6. Sure it's got baby patterns....it's got kid patterns too...best of all, it's got the Rebecca doll pattern!
Prize #2: A pink row counting bracelet. Never miss another row and look cute while you do it! Instructions included...

Prize #3: I've asked Jennifer to make a customized lariat stitch maker necklace for the winner. The winner will need to contact Jennifer. Check them out at her Etsy shop.

What do you have to do? Let's keep this simple. Throw in guess as to who will win the golf game. Since I've never blogged about golfing, it's a shot in the dark. So just guess. Names will be drawn at random. Or better yet, just leave a birthday wish for me. I'm easy. How about we do the drawing on Wednesday.

All right, go to it...time for me to break out the plaid pants....

ADDED: BONUS PRIZE!!!! A super creepy Poppy head ornament goes to who ever correctly guesses how many balls I lost during our golf outing. If there are more than one correct guess, we'll pull from a hat.