Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks!

It's here! It's here! The Holiday Season officially gets underway tomorrow. I'm really excited to spend time with my family and I hope everyone has a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving [or Thursday, November 22nd for those of you not in the US].

Here are so many things to be thankful for this year. I'm feeling the need to reflect and appreciate the things I have rather than the things I don't. It's empowering. And as years go, this year was a pretty good one.

As a side note for those of you on Ravelry [which we are all thankful for], one of the beta testers came up with a wonderful idea for Casey, Jess and Bob. Please check out the post in the 'For the love of Raverly' forum.

Besides hanging out with my family and friends, I plan on getting a lot of knitting done this weekend. I started on the Elisa's Nest Tote the day before yesterday and am about 1/2 way done with the bag body. Just another 10 inches and handles to do. Child's play, right?

I will find time to complete that and work on the Habu sweater so I can get it complete once and for all.

Oh, the Holidays! Stay safe everyone...