Monday, March 24, 2008

Left

I did quite a bit of knitting this weekend. Of course there were other things I should have been doing, but honestly, it was just too hot to move.

Red Jacket
I worked almost exclusively on the Rebecca Jacket #41. This little jacket is worked sideways from sleeve cuff then the two sides are grafted at the center back. Totally cute!

Jacket #41
Working the back, front and sleeves all at once got pretty tedious. The only thing that kept my interest was the cable. Thank god for the cable!

Jacket #41
Needles to say, I was able to push through and finish the left side during a marathon of HBO's John Adams. I'm feeling a little stressed about having enough yarn, but my calculations say I should have at least 70 yards leftover when all is said and done. If not, I can always shorten the bottom ribbing if necessary.

Time to cast on for the right side!