Tuesday, April 01, 2008

YEAH!

So I totally finished the knitting of the Baseball Sweater last night.
Just a little seaming, a button band or two and it would be ready to send to a well deserving baby in Portland.

So why, is this sleeve back on the sticks?

OH, BECAUSE I FORGOT TO BIND OFF TWO FREAKIN' STITCHES FOR THE ARMHOLE.

Yes, I bound off on the right side and forgot to bind off a row later on the purl side. So while I was trying to seam the armhole today, I'm wondering why the damn sleeve raglan edge won't match up to the body raglan edge.

I swear to GOD, I need a drink and to go to yoga class tonight [preferable in the reverse order. I cannot do a drunken tree pose].
Breathe in...it's just a baby sweater and you'll have it reknit in a half an hour...
Breathe out...release the tension of the craft that is becoming a beast of burden when it is suppose to calm and inspire you...
Breathe in...only Allah is perfect...
Breathe out...if I make one more bonehead mistake I'm going to throw any and all offending knits out the window......OM!

NAMASTE!