Friday, May 30, 2008

Poppy Made Me Do It

Ok..Ok...I know I've been away for a long time...and this absence from Superstarra-ville is inexcusable and truly unnecessary.

I'm sure you all have been hoping that I've been stuck in some beautiful far-away locale filming something award worthy or knitting something fabulous, but the truth is, I've just been working. And hanging around. And contemplating life and all its mysteries. Ok, maybe not, but it sounds better than just working, sleeping and eating.

And honestly, I haven't really been crafting lately...and I can't even use the weather as an excuse. I did start on a crochet cute project a while ago, but put it down. And although I've been tempted quite a few times to pick it up, I have yet to.

Lastly, I've been truly lackadaisical in keeping up with what you all have been up to. I have visited my Google Reader and I'm amazed at how many posts I'm behind. I think there's something like 1,000. Yeah, not going to happen. So, while I muster up something fun to write about, won't you help me catch up? Leave me a comment and let me know if there is anything cool, trivial, funny and/or wonderful that I missed on your blog during my down time.

As for me, it's Friday. So I'm going to head home and maybe...just maybe...finally pick up those sticks again.