Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Getting Back On That Horse...

Interesting...
Interesting...
Interesting.... Interesting....

It seems that when I'm trying to be interesting, that's the exact moment I feel the least bit interesting.

There's got to be something...

Nope. I got nothing.

Well I am en route to finishing a crochet cute project, but I don't want to spoil its cuteness with WIP pictures. I think I should have it done this weekend if I keep plugging away at it.

I've also been thinking about what to start next. I should start on one of gf's Habu sweaters...I believe they are both stockinette, so that might be a good choice to get me back in the saddle. I haven't visited my queue in a while, so maybe I'll find that absence has made my heart grow even fonder. Y'think?

Well that's about it for now. I'm going to run along and try to get a few things done...make a master plan...figure out how to take over the world and maybe decide on what to eat for lunch.

See ya!