Thursday, June 05, 2008

Punk...Bunny.

So I mentioned earlier this week that I was almost done with a crochet cute project. I also mentioned that since I was so close, I probably wouldn't post an WIP pictures. I figured that a Super Happy Crochet Cute would want to make its debut when it was completed. Oh, how wrong I was.


It seems Punk Bunny [from Amigurumi: Super Happy Crochet Cute] didn't appreciate me deciding when and how he would make his public debut. His very punk attitude permitted him from really caring about what I thought. "It's more punk to take an unfinished picture than to take one when I'm all complete. I'm not going to follow this WIP/FO-whatever rules. You don't own me!!!"

I bet if he had a foot he would have stamped it.

So I gave in, I was about to take his official picture when...

"I don't have any FREAKIN' ears?"

Someone isn't happy. It seems that it was totally punk to take his WIP picture before he realized that he didn't have the very attributes that make him a bunny rabbit. Like ears. A fluffy tail. Legs to hop around on. He could be a monkey, a bear or mouse for all he knew.

Very uncool. Very Unpunk.

And then somebunny lost his temper. The next few pictures are not for the faint at heart.





My warning to you...never piss off a Super UN-happy crochet cute.