Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Moving On...

Thanks everyone for your comments about my last post.  I'm still eyeballing most black SUV's that pass me by everyday, but I've let the anger go and I'm a better person for it.  


Right?

I have started a new project.  It's the Textured Tunic with Side Buttons from Fitted Knits.  I'm using some Rowan Summer Tweed...and would you believe it's always been intended for this sweater?  I seem to buy yarn with one thing in mind and wind up making something entirely different, so it's nice to actually make the intended garment.  I don't have the camera handy, so unfortunately, I don't have a picture of my 16 rows worth of progress. 

I've noticed on Ravelry that a lot of people have added shaping, but a few of the finished ones I really like didn't mention making any modifications.  I think I'm going to follow the instructions as writing and see how it turns out.  I'm sure it will be fine.