Thursday, June 19, 2008

Progress Pictures

You guys are the best. Your comments are so encouraging! I hope this sweater turns out well, I'd hate to let you all down. Ha haha...

Like I said before, this yarn was bought with the intention of making the Textured Tunic...but the recipient was different. It was supposed to be for gf, but she didn't like the shade of green. So, now it's for me!

Tunic with Side Buttons
The color is Spring, which is a bright green with yellow and blue specks. It's pretty bold, but I think the shade will be okay on me. If not, I'll wear it anyway and you'll see me coming from a mile away.

I've already completed the raglan increases, put the sleeve stitches on holders and am now about to start the bust basket weave pattern. Not bad progress.

And remember these buttons? Also bought specifically for this sweater. I do believe I put them up to the yarn and being pretty pleased with the color matching, but that was way back in March and I can't remember if it was true or something I made up.

Wow. Everything is falling into place with this project. Is that a good sign or a bad one?