Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Is The New Hump Day

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. It was pretty low-key, which was fine by me. Did that just rhyme?

Anyway...we're settled into our new office...I'm just having IT issues from hell. It keeps me from having to process expense reports and stuff, so I'm not really complaining, but I am kinda.

All this moving and stress and birthday crap has kept me from knitting.
I am happy to report that I did finish the front panel of the Textured Tunic. Of course it's taken me a week and a half to get a post up about it. I'm going to try to get started on the back and have a decent bit of it done by the end of the weekend. But seeing how this weekend is shaping up, that's wishful thinking.

Good luck to those starting in on Knitting Olympics! Go Team!