Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Stress! The Stress!

Oh my...what a stressful few weeks. My boss took a new job and asked me to move with her, continuing on as her administrative assistant. So I had to pack us up, move us a block away to another building and unpack and set up both my new cubicle and her new office. Along with setting up her meet and greet meetings and trying to get all the logistics set up so we can work effectively. What a pain in the ass!

Along with all that, my birthday came and went. Oh yes, another year older, lucky me. Oh it happens. I didn't do anything super special, just celebrated and spent time with friends and will hand out with the family this weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

Well...I think it's time to get to bed...I do have a few things to show y'all...so we'll see you tomorrow.