Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cuteness...Stalled

I picked up the Zoo Wraplan last night and couldn't make heads or tails of where I was on the chart. You know what came next, right? Yep...I frogged the entire chart...again. I decided to take a moment, regroup and knit a sleeve while I watch the first two episodes of Fringe online. Not a bad show. And you know what came next, right? Yep...I'm running out of yarn. So, I'm placing an order for an extra ball, resisting buying anything extra and looking for something else to keep me entertained in the mean time.

I could start Wisteria, but there is another pattern than is calling my name. It was almost a year ago to the day that I started the Cable Coat from Vogue Fall 2007. I still love it as much today as I did a year ago.

I'm sticking to the original plan of making a shortened version using the stashed Debbie Bliss Merino Aran. I read one opinion of this yarn that made me terrified to use it, but I'm going to give it a go and see what happens [I don't have a cat, so there's no fear of it being eaten]. If anyone has else has used this yarn and knows how it wears, please let me know.