Monday, October 06, 2008

Am I A Bad Gifter?

Thanks for all the compliments on the Zoo Wraplan. I finished up the knitting yesterday and am so pleased with the resulting sweater. I'm going to sew the buttons on tonight and give it a block and wait for the new baby to arrive.

Now, I fully intended on giving this to my sister-in-law's sister, but since I've completed it, I really want to give it to my sister-in-law instead. Is that bad? I will still knit sils a sweater for her new baby, which arrived last Thursday...but this one...after all my hard work, frogging-ripping-frogging and many hard-won stitches...I kinda want it to go to my new niece or nephew. Is that bad?!?!? I'm feeling a little guilty, but...ugh!

I can't wait for you guys to see it. It is seriously the best thing I've ever made.

Now I just have to start yet another baby sweater.