Monday, October 13, 2008

Chocolate...SEE'S CHOCOLATE!!!

See's Candy makes it all better.
Yummy!

For my birthday [back in August] my lovely sister [go befriend her on Ravelry!!!] gave me a 1 pound candy gift certificate to See's. I finally made my way over to See's Friday and redeemed it. Customized See's Candies. All my favorites. Oh, how I love them so! Each and every one!

So. Happy.

This weekend I did a bit of knitting. I finished the knitting and weaving on the Grey Striped Baby Sweater. I'm kinda meh about it. I'll probably just sew some plain buttons. Unless something really special jumps out at me. And I think I'm going to abandon the embroidery idea. I might just make a baby cap and call it a day.

I finished the second front on the Cabled Coat and have since moved on to the back section. It's a bit tricky since I'm making a cropped version, I'll need to make sure that it will be long enough to meet up with the fronts. I'm just kinda winging what I think is right and so far the knitter's intuition has been quiet, so I think I'm on the right track. We shall see. What's the worst that could happen? I'll have to frog and reknit? Eh, child's play...been there/done that. And the See's will help with any disappointment I might feel about it.