Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday...Thankfully!

I hate car maintenance.

I took the car in for service two weeks ago and asked that the tires get checked because they kept deflating on me. I was told there was no problem found and sent on my merry way. Three days later, the tire pressure was nil to nothing. So when I got an email asking about my service experience, I let them know how much it sucked. I got a call 30 minutes later asking me to bring my car in...so they could check the tires. DUH!

So I get up this morning and head over to the dealership. Lo and behold, a nail in one tire and a puncture in another. AMAZING! I wonder...how they missed it the first two times I asked? Oh yeah, they probably didn't check at all.
The only silver lining is that I had time to work on Glint. I finished the back last night and moved on to one of the sleeves - just to shake things up a bit.

I should have plenty of knitting time this weekend, so I'm looking forward to making even more progress on this little sweater.

And lastly, I thought I'd include a picture of one of the flowers from the bouquet I received from my boss for Admin Day. Have a great weekend everyone!

And don't forget to enter the Superstarra Earth Day Give-Away. Only if you want. No pressure.