Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Movin' On Up....

to the Valley!!!

I'm officially a Valley Girl. I don't know how I feel about it. Not that there's anything wrong with the Vally, but...well...you know. Two weeks ago, I moved from LA/Hollywood [aka Hollywood Adjacent] up to the San Fernando Valley. Yes, the Valley...cold in the Winter and stifling in the Summer. Lucky me.

The actual move was a pain, I'm loving my new place and am slowly but surely finding a place for everything. I wish I had enough space for a Crafty Corner, but alas, it was not meant to be. Why have a corner, when one can utilize an entire one bedroom apartment? Can I tell you how horrified I am at the amount of yarn I have? I need to get to some serious knitting, STAT! I have three huge tubs and a few bags and...ugh. There is SERIOUSLY no need for me to buy even a single ball of yarn for a very long time. I'm toying with the thought of destashing some of it...so stay tuned. Once I get settled in, I'm going to have to take a long hard look at what I have and what I can part with.

I can't wait for this to all be done so I can get back to knitting!